Filip Dimitrovski, President
The president of the association provides the following:
- Long-term development of the alternative financial services sector in North Macedonia
- Dialogue with key political and institutional stakeholders
- Relationship development with alternative financial services sector market players
Jana Nikodinovska, General Secretary
The following issues are within the competence of the General Secretary
- Internal operations of the Association
- Implementation of supervision over the members’ compliance with the provisions of the Articles of Association, Standard of good practice and other approved documents
- PR and promotion of the Association
- Representation of the association in communication with its members and third parties
- Management of the daily work
Assembly exists of all the members of Association and is the association’s supreme decision-making institution.
Only Assembly shall be authorized to perform the following activities:
- To amend the Articles of Association
- To elect or withdraw the auditor and members of the Supervisory Board
- To decide on liquidation or reorganization of the association
- To decide on matters related to shareholding in commercial companies or other non-governmental organizations.
Supervisory Board of the Association
In Supervisory Board there are one representative assigned from each member company that are elected for a period of two years.
The following issues are within the competence of the Supervisory Board of the association:
- Approval of the association’s budget
- Provision of opinion on current sectoral problems and solution thereof
- Approval of the sectoral good practice guidelines and standards
The auditor provides control over the financial and economic activity of the association and is elected by the General Meeting for a period of one year.